Masonry Group is looking for a full-time bricklayer/mason foreman to join our team in the GTA area! Working hours are from 7 am to 5 pm daily, with opportunities to work on Saturday as well. Construction projects are located throughout Southern Ontario.
- Manage a crew of bricklayers and apprentices.
- Ability to organize work and stay on schedule.
- Start projects, brick coursing, banding, ability to read and follow drawings.
- Pick up and drop off crew members; company vehicle will be provided.
- Lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone along with other masonry units.
- Be comfortable working at heights, on scaffolding.
- Hard hat and safety boots.
*Please note a minimum of 10+ years of bricklaying experience is required for the foreman position.
Training can be provided for the following:
- Working at heights certification; training can be provided.
- WHMIS training is preferred; however, training can be provided.
- Health and Safety Awareness (4-Step) is preferred; however, training can be provided.
- You will be placed in a crew that is nearest to your location to reduce travel time.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- 45 hours per week (7 am – 5 pm). Optional work is available on Saturdays.
- Full-time work, no downtime between projects.
- Career advancement opportunities available.
- Bi-weekly payment.
Sorry! This job has expired.