Bricklayer | Mason Position
Masonry Group is looking for full-time bricklayers and masons to join their team in the GTA area! Working hours are from 7 am to 5 pm daily, with opportunities to work on Saturday as well. Construction projects are located throughout Southern Ontario.
- Lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone along with other masonry units.
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units.
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift heavy masonry units.
- Be comfortable working at heights, on scaffolding.
- Hard hat and safety boots.
Training can be provided for the following:
- Working at heights certification; training can be provided.
- WHMIS training is preferred; however, training can be provided.
- Health and Safety Awareness (4-Step) is preferred; however, training can be provided.
- You will be placed in a crew that is nearest to your location to reduce travel time. A ride to and from work can be accommodated.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- 45 hours per week (7 am – 5 pm). Optional work is available on Saturdays.
- Full-time work, no downtime between projects.
- Career advancement opportunities available.
- Bi-weekly payment.
Sorry! This job has expired.