Forklift Operator Position
Masonry Group is looking for full-time forklift operators to join their team! Working hours are from 7 am to 5 pm daily, with opportunities to work on Saturday as well. Construction projects are located throughout Southern Ontario.
- Be comfortable working at heights, on scaffolding.
- Put up scaffolding that exceeds ministry standards, safety always first.
- Forklift operation of heavy material (Skids of brick, block, stone).
- Building and assembling scaffolding.
- Using an industrial mixer to mix mortar and grout.
- Safely perform all assigned tasks with sufficient speed and accuracy.
- Hard hat and safety boots.
Training can be provided for the following:
- Forklift Operator Certification a MUST.
- Working at heights certification; training can be provided.
- WHMIS training is preferred; however, training can be provided.
- Health and Safety Awareness (4-Step) is preferred; however, training can be provided.
- You will be placed in a crew that is nearest to your location to reduce travel time. A ride to and from work can be accommodated.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- 45 hours per week (7 am – 5 pm). Optional work is available on Saturdays.
- Full-time work, no downtime between projects.
- Career advancement opportunities available.
- Bi-weekly payment.