General Labour Position
Masonry Group is looking for full-time general labourers to join their team! Working hours are from 7 am to 5 pm daily, with opportunities to work on Saturday as well. This is a great starting point, as our company believes in rewarding individuals for their hard work. Advancement opportunities are available for general labourers, should they work hard and want to apprentice into forklift or bricklayer positions.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Mix, pour and spread masonry.
- Be able to lift heavy items and work long hours.
- Carry bricks and stone to bricklayers.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Communicate with bricklayers and masons to ensure that projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- Hard hat and safety boots.
Training can be provided for the following:
- Working at heights certification.
- WHMIS training is preferred.
- Health and Safety Awareness (4-Step).
- You will be placed in a crew that is nearest to your location to reduce travel time. A ride to and from work can be accommodated.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- 45 hours per week (7 am – 5 pm). Optional work is available on Saturdays.
- Full-time work, no downtime between projects.
- Career advancement opportunities available.
- Bi-weekly payment.